Thursday, March 27, 2008

Investment Property Profit Calculator

For those of you who seem to have an interest in becoming the land lord, there are many things to consider before deciding that a rental property is for you. (I know in my case, I am just in the investigative stage where I am just trying to learn what ever I need to be able to be good at it and not lose my shirt)

I guess thebiggest risk is to find out that you are not making money and actually losing money out of your pocket with what you called an investment.

Check out this article by a guy who seems to be pretty good at finding the diamonds in the rough to make money with. Not only that, he defines what he uses to figure out if a property is worth investing in and what price point is required to make it profitable. A great read.

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/224/formula-for-calculating-the-profitability-of-a-rental-property

No comments: